If you don’t use it, you lose it.
After playing a variety of sports in High School, Jonathan began strength training while in college. Old time strongman style training led him to a kettlebell class in 2005, and he’s been throwing around heavy things ever since. In 2006 he was introduced to CrossFit and started combining CrossFit workouts with kettlebell training. Jonathan has experience in private training, group classes, body maintenance, nutrition, and sports strength and conditioning. Recently Jonathan has been competing in Kettlebell Sport Competitions all over the West Coast.
CERTIFICATIONS & CLINICS:
• IKSFA Kettlebell Sport Level 1 Trainer Certification – 5/12
• Crossfit Coaches Prep Course Certification – 4/12
• Alexander Method Self Myofascial Release Certification (hip) – 11/11
• Charles Staley Olympic Lifting Certification – 8/11
• CrossFit Level I Trainer’s certification – 5/08
• Crossfit Level I written exam – 5/11
• CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer’s certification – 12/07
• CPR certified – 12/11
In addition to fitness, he holds a bachelor’s degree from UC Berkeley, is a working musician in Los Angeles, and drinks lots of coffee.
YEARS AS A PERSONAL TRAINER:
SPECIAL PROGRAMS OFFERED:
Kettlebell Sport Competition training
Strength Bias programming
Crossfit Competition training